Thursday, March 1, 2012

February Beauty Army Review





My February beauty army kit came in! I continue to be SO impressed with this subscription. So much so that I just started a second one. That's right, a beauty army kit in my mail box every two weeks! That however is less significant than what I thought of these products, and boy...I LOVED them!


  • Indie Lee Coconut Citrus Body Scrub
    • I LOVE this! You know how most coconut scented things smell so fake? This doesn't! It has a hint of vanilla, citrus, and coconut scents, and its like bathing with brown sugar. I've used this every day since receiving it and I NEVER want to get out of the shower. 
  • MyFace Blingtone eyeshadow in Caribbean Queen
    • So, I put this in my samples thinking I really wanted some make up and I was crazy about last month's blingtone that I got in diamonds and pearls, even though I am SO not a blue eye shadow type. I'm really glad I did because this isn't your typical blue. Its a gorgeous aqua/teal type color with amazing glitter in it. This will definitely get a lot of use. I will write a review of it later, including swatches, but trust me it is so pretty! 
  • Weleda Iris Hydrating Facial Lotion
    • I have about 5 samples of this lotion floating around, but I really like it! Just a little bit is enough to keep my face moisturized all day, and it has never caused a break out. 
  • Befine Night Cream
    • The claims on this say it will reduce fine lines and wrinkles, which was the main reason I wanted to try it. I have only used it twice, so I can't accurately judge this, but I can say it feels nice on my skin! 
  • Babor Anti-stress Anti-Jetlag Cream
    • I have way too many creams laying around my house, this is such a nice sized sample of what looks to be a very nice moisturizer, I'm saving it to use as many consecutive times as possible so I can get a fair idea of how it works! 
  • Cover FX Eye prep primer
    • Today is the second day I am using this primer. Yesterday, my eye shadow did not budge! It definitely hid the very fine lines I have wear my crows feet will eventually exist, (sad about that!). I don't know if I would be willling to spring the $43 for a full size, but I do like this product. 
So that is my February kit! I'll have another one to review in the next few weeks since I placed an order for it today! 

You too can get monthly samples that YOU choose for $12/month from beauty army by going to beautyarmy.com

1 comment:

  1. I always get so tempted by Beauty Army, but then when I actually go and look at the options I get, the temptation vanishes.

    ReplyDelete